Spaghetti alla puveriello is a dish born in Napoli in the post-war period. It is a poor dish but it is delicious and nutritious. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and even the kids love it!
The original recipe calls for the cooking of the ox-eyed egg with the lard. However to obtain a less heavy dish you can use extra virgin olive oil, the result will be equally very tasty.
(Calculate 100 grams of spaghetti and 1 egg for each person. )
100 g Spaghetti
2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Parmesan cheese to taste
Pecorino to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Put a saucepan with plenty of salted water on the fire.
2. Prepare a fried egg with a teaspoon of lard or 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
3. When the spaghetti is ready, drain it and put it back in the pot.
4. Immediately add the egg and its oil to the spaghetti.
5. With the tines of the fork, roughly break the egg.
6. Add parmesan and grated pecorino
7. Add a pinch of pepper.
8. Mix well and enjoy!